GAME DEVELOPER | PROGRAMMER @ REKT GAMES
Game developer |
Do you love games & making them? Are you an amazing C# & Unity programmer? Then this job could be yours! Rekt Games is now looking for a game developer to join our small team of 4 in the city of Örebro in Sweden!
Rekt Games is a newly started company (2017) with the goal to create innovative online games, whilst always staying with our core value: gameplay first.
As a Game developer at Rekt Games, your main objective is to help out with all programming related aspects. For instance, you will be coding gameplay features, tools, systems, networking and experimenting with new ideas. Also, being in a small team requires you to have a wide set of skills and be flexible.
What do we offer? Freedom. And lots of it. Together, we decide which aspects are the most important and you will have the freedom to choose how you want to realize the ideas. Also, we highly encourage creativity and do the things we feel would be fun and would give our players value. We have a highly collaborative and iterative environment. We work closely together in an open environment where you can express yourself freely without having to consider rules, protocols or alike.
What do we require of you? This requires you to communicate easily with others and be self-motivated to accomplish the goals set up. It is important that you have experience with developing online games before, as this is something we will continue to do in the company. Below is a list of some responsibilities you will have:
- Working with the team to implement ideas and features into the game.
- High level of responsibility for the features you implement.
- Responsibility for the code you write.
Below is a list of your characteristics which we want you to have
- Strong passion for games & game development
- Being fluent in C# & the Unity game engine.
- Previously released at least one title using Unity Engine.
- Thorough understanding of client-server game architectures and game engines.
- Knowledge about online multiplayer games.
- Knowing your way around GIT or an equivalent version control system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Game Development or equivalent experience.
- Years of experience with professional game development.
- Knowing other disciplines than programming.
Here at Rekt Games, you will get incredible freedom at a fresh office where you get the best equipment and hardware you will need, tons of freedom to explore the limits of our games and the possibility to join Rekt Games in its early days. With the growth of Rekt Games, we want you to grow with us. Speaking of growth, we grant you wellness care as well!
If this sounds like the amazing workplace you want to be in, send us your CV, portfolio & personal letter as soon as possible. We will hold interviews continuously. You may send it in either English or Swedish. Send to the following email & mark with “Programmer”:
If you have any questions regarding the job, please do not hesitate to either e-mail us or call +46 (0) 720 277 006.